North Sargent Motto: "Treat others the way you would like them to treat you."
- Students in Grades 9-12 that attended Post Prom: Please click on the link to take a Post Prom Survey. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FBKSZP3
- There will be a meeting for all sophomore/junior parents of students that are planning to travel to Washington, DC/NY in 2015 on Wednesday, April 23 @ 5:30 in Mrs. Bopp's room.
- 2013 Bulldog highlight videos will be available for anyone to purchase in two weeks for $20. Video is approximately 1 hour long, and includes game footage as well as behind the scenes footage with the Bulldogs on their 2013 playoff run. All money goes towards Jacob Greenmyer's Relay for Life group "Shine for Jacob". If interested, please let Coach Olson or Coach Larson know and your name will be put on a list.
- Congratulations to the middle school archery team for placing 2nd at state. Also congratulations to Brayden Wehseler for placing 5th in the Elementary Male Division; Olivia Waswick for placing 3rd in the Middle School Female Division; Michael McKenna for placing 3rd and Dawson McKeever for placing 1st in the Middle School Male Division; and Spencer Brockman for placing 2nd in the High School Male Division. All five of the individuals placing in the top 5 are going to nationals.
- On Monday, May 5, we will have a class meeting for Bullying Prevention during the study time. All students need to report to their class advisors room.
- NEW SECURITY PROCEDURES AT NS. During the hours of the school day, all entrance doors will be locked. There will be only ONE entrance available, which is the main door on the east side of the building. This entrance is secure and has a monitoring system and camera feed to the office. Once a visitor or student enters the foyer, they must push a button which will create a tone heard in the office. An office staff member will then need to grant access once identification has been made. Provisions will be made during the lunch hour for the students to gain access through the west side door. Any student opening a door or allowing someone entrance to the building during school hours without following proper procedure will be disciplined. All entrances will be monitored by the security system.